Apparel / Clothing
Created using Adobe Illustrator
Posters / Billboards
A sophisticated vector graphics program that allows the user to create distinctive designs using precise shape-building tools. The software is used to create digital graphics, illustrations, and typography for all kinds of media including print, web, interactive, video, and mobile.
- Fluid and painterly brushes, customized brushes, and advanced path controls.
- RGB or CMYK color profiles to allow the designer to work on print or visual graphics offering flexibility in how the colors are managed.
- Swatches color palette that loads custom color palettes defined by the user, RGB colors, CMYK colors, and Pantone color palettes.
- 64-bit support with the ability to handle large and complex files.
- Multiple art boards which allow organization of up to 100 art boards of various sizes overlapping on a grid.
- Gradients and transparencies, editing color ranges for both, and a adjustable opacity setting. Gradients can also be created in meshes and strokes.
- Customizable libraries that allow quick reuse of graphic in any new document and the ability to share the file with other computers.
- Cross software support, allows the user to cut or import artwork and quickly integrate into other Adobe programs.
- Image Tracing which allows raster images to be quickly converted into vector art with specific controls.
- Visual perspective grid for further enhancing graphics along the z-axis.
- Vector typography for clean typefaces that render smoothly in printers or plotters.
- Save for web features allowing JPGs and SVG files to be rendered.
- Filters to create quick effects such as drop shadows, gradient blurs and glows.
- Easily create and duplicate multiple patterns.
- Efficient and customizable interface.
- EPS and PDF exporting.
- Small file sizes.